Since You've Been Gone

Monday, January 12, 2009

The Walking Monkey

Okay so I am totally a slacker and have not posted in who knows how long. Needless to say I never posted anything about Breydon learning to crawl and now he is walking. Yes, our little 8 1/2 month old monkey is walking. Last night after dinner with my family, he decided he was big enough to walk all the way across the living room floor completely by himself. Of course I was not too far behind. We even got to video tape it. I will have to upload the video another time as our computer is broken and I am using my parents Mac, which I do not know how to use.

4 comments:

Diana said...

YEA for the update!!!

I can't believe he is walking already! Before you know it, he will be RUNNING!!! He is so dang cute!

Jiggle Johnson said...

So first of all... you have no right to tell me I need to update seeing as it took you over 3 months and all you did was write a paragraph. No picture!!! Second... walking?!!! What the %*&###*@^!! and again may I remind you... NO PICTURE!!! Here I am on the other side of the world dying to see my nephew and NO PICTURES!!!!!!!! Also... I think you totally rock I love you tons and miss so much my stomach hurts.ALSO.... I am going to update right now even though it hasn't been 3 months it only been like one. and also.... no no... I think that was it!

Jiggle Johnson said...

NO PICTURES!!!

Amber said...

Wow, congratulations! That is so amazing and he is so cute! I don't know if you remember me, but my maiden name is Mausling. It looks like you are doing great! Your baby boy is so cute and I can't believe how big Katie's boy is getting!!! Congrats again!!

About Me

Aaron and I grew up in the same ward and he finally convinced me to marry him after I returned home from my mission. Well actually it did not take any convincing. Three weeks after coming home we fell madly in love and were married 6 months later. We now have two beautiful little boys who are the pride and joys of our lives.