Since You've Been Gone

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

All Boy

Happy 1st Birthday Breydon!!!!

For Breydon's first birthday we decided to start our annual Ehle Family Photos. These are some of the pictures that were taken of Breydon. He is such a cute little boy.



Here Breydon is enjoying his lunch, a nice juicy rock and some scrumptious hay.




Breydon driving a tractor. Getty up cow bow!!!




Chasing roosters. Breydon eventually stopped and stood still because he thought the roosters made a funny noise and I think he was a little intimidated.




And finally Breydon just looking cute.

Pictures brought to you by Claire Waite.



2 comments:

Allison said...

gawlee the hair on your little boy is beautiful. I am totally jealous! Pictures turned out great, I'm glad you had a great first year!!

The McLemore's said...

Happy Birthday Baby Breydon! He is so big, I will post pictures from the party!!! Did he get any sleep after all the chocolate cake he ate! What a cute boy!

About Me

Aaron and I grew up in the same ward and he finally convinced me to marry him after I returned home from my mission. Well actually it did not take any convincing. Three weeks after coming home we fell madly in love and were married 6 months later. We now have two beautiful little boys who are the pride and joys of our lives.