Since You've Been Gone

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentine's Day Sale

I realized that Valentine's Day is fast approaching and I know how all of us love to look our best on the special day. I wanted to first of all remind everyone I am still having my 50% off sale on all make-up products in stock. Also, for Valentine's Day I am offering25% off on all anti-aging, skin care products and women's perfume. Pass the word on to your special someone and I will be sure to hook him/her up with the perfect gift. Thanks for all of your support. Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Valentine's Day
--

Anna Ehle
annaehle@marykay.com
marykay.com/annaehle

No comments:

About Me

Aaron and I grew up in the same ward and he finally convinced me to marry him after I returned home from my mission. Well actually it did not take any convincing. Three weeks after coming home we fell madly in love and were married 6 months later. We now have two beautiful little boys who are the pride and joys of our lives.