Since You've Been Gone

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Grady Emerson Ehle's Debut

Born at 6.62lbs and 20 1/2 inches here is a picture of our newest edition to the Ehle family. We are already madly in love with him. Breydon can not keep his hands off the little guy. He just wants to smother in him with kisses and touch all of his baby soft skin. They are totally going to be best friends.

Compare this to one of Breydon's baby photos.

So I know Grady is like 1 week and Breydon is like 3 months in this photo, but Breydon was this chubby from day one.

4 comments:

Marlowe said...

what a long and skinny baby! So cute! Congratulations! So, does he have the chubby cheeks you saw in the ultrasounds?

Lori Knobel said...

So adorable! I am so happy for your cute little family! Does he look a lot like Breydon you think? He sure is a cutie!

Ehle Family said...

Grady looks nothing like Breydon, well I guess I can't say nothing, but they shares very little in common. Grady is a skinny me and Breydon is chunky Aaron. It is like our kids mixed and matched our faces and body types. Grady does not have chubby cheeks at all. I was so surprised. I have decided that ultrasounds are lies.

Diana said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!

About Me

Aaron and I grew up in the same ward and he finally convinced me to marry him after I returned home from my mission. Well actually it did not take any convincing. Three weeks after coming home we fell madly in love and were married 6 months later. We now have two beautiful little boys who are the pride and joys of our lives.