Since You've Been Gone

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Aaron's Deployment Home Coming

Grady chowing down on cookies at 1am as we are waiting for Aaron to arrive home from his deployment.

Chalk buddies.  They were covered in chalk and I had to change them into different jammies before putting them back to bed.



Daddy's first hug.  Notice Breydon's chalky bum. Grady would not let go.  He clung for dear life.  The first time we took Aaron back to work Grady almost had a heart attack because he did not realize Aaron was going to come back.




Chilling with Daddy.

No comments:

About Me

Aaron and I grew up in the same ward and he finally convinced me to marry him after I returned home from my mission. Well actually it did not take any convincing. Three weeks after coming home we fell madly in love and were married 6 months later. We now have two beautiful little boys who are the pride and joys of our lives.