Since You've Been Gone

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sea World Adventure

Here are some pictures from our Trip to Sea World.




Fun with Elmo and Friends








Feeding the Dolphins.  Yes we were that close. 
 They enjoyed watch us as much as we enjoyed watching them.





Feeding the sea lions





Breydon's first roller coaster.





Breydon's 2nd roller coaster.  Thought he would hate it, no he wanted to go again.  That is my 4 year old.





Grady loves Orcha and dolphins.  Since our trip he has become obsessed.  He watches a dolphin documentary everyday, some days up to 5 times if we will let him.

No comments:

About Me

Aaron and I grew up in the same ward and he finally convinced me to marry him after I returned home from my mission. Well actually it did not take any convincing. Three weeks after coming home we fell madly in love and were married 6 months later. We now have two beautiful little boys who are the pride and joys of our lives.